Anna Claire is officially crawling and pulling up on EVERYTHING! This is definitely a whole new world for us--we have to be watching her constantly--she's always on the move! Thank goodness that Cory's mom found a good "old fashion" play pen at a consignment store--it has come in handy! It's a little bigger than a Pack-and-Play, so it's nice for her to crawl around in when I can't be right there with her. Here's some new pics of our happy little girl...
Friday, April 25, 2008
A Whole New World...
Anna Claire is officially crawling and pulling up on EVERYTHING! This is definitely a whole new world for us--we have to be watching her constantly--she's always on the move! Thank goodness that Cory's mom found a good "old fashion" play pen at a consignment store--it has come in handy! It's a little bigger than a Pack-and-Play, so it's nice for her to crawl around in when I can't be right there with her. Here's some new pics of our happy little girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! Glad to see the play pen is helping you get some stuff done. I don't know what I would do without a playpen! Hope y'all are well!
Post a Comment