Monday, June 2, 2008

Little Librarian


Anna Claire has developed a strange obsession of books lately. It's so funny. She has always seemed to like books, but the past few weeks she has played with almost nothing else. She has a box of toys and a box of books in our den, and this week she has literally stood up next to the box of books pulling one out after another non-stop. and the funny thing is that she really looks at them-- It cracks me up!  Well, she can't do art projects with me yet, but she sure can turn those pages! Here's some pics of the little librarian in action...





4 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

I did not know you are a blogger and I am SO PLEASED!! WHOO HOO!!

Micah and Shireen said...

She is growing up! Maybe she will be a teacher like her mommy! Miss you guys!

Kristi said...

What's the deal with the books? Plop that child in front of the TV like a normal American kid!!

:)

Katie said...

I know her teacher is proud.