Well, I know that most of you have thought that we dropped off the face of the earth, and we kind of have for the past month and a half! It's been a very eventful six weeks or so. Just to give you an idea of why I haven't been posting blogs, the past six weeks have included... Cory and I going on a mini-vacation to the beach, Cory turning 30!!, Ann Marie getting a herniated disc in her back and was on the bed for over a week, Cory having a very successful summer camp at church, Ann Marie getting an ovarian cyst that hemorrhaged and spending the night in the ER, Cory preaching a great sermon at church (the morning after we were in the ER all night!!), Anna Claire having a big birthday party last Saturday, and more!! Whew! It's been nonstop in both good and not-so-good ways! But, hopefully we are getting a little more settled down!
Anyway, I just had to post today because our little peanut turned ONE today!! Yeah! We went to Chucky Cheese tonight and she had a blast. She's so fearless and full of desire to do anything! She loved climbing through the tubes with daddy! Enjoy these pics!
4 comments:
I didn't know about the cyst/ER visit!!! Ann Marie! hope things are okay...
AC is precious - how fun to take her to the Cheese!!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!
glad you are back! let me know when a good time to get together is for you. i would love for benji and ann claire to be able to get in some good play time!
Happy Birthday Anna Claire! I love the pictures of Daddy with her in the tubes! So cute! I hope you are feeling better- I have great back exercises if you need any! ;0)
Post a Comment