Thursday, May 8, 2008

She knows the drill...





One funny thing about Anna Claire (that I have to admit I am slightly embarrassed about!) is the fact that she knows exactly what to do when a camera is pointed at her. I obviously have taken WAY to many pictures of the child, because at the sight of a camera she literally stops and poses for a picture! 
The other night we were at a Senior Banquet for the high schoolers in our youth group, and a girl walked over to our table with a camera hanging down from her hand. Anna Claire was on the floor and evidently thought that the camera was being pointed at her. She stopped crawling around and looked up with a big smile as if she was waiting for the flash any second. It was hilarious! The girl proceeded to take some pics of her, and Anna Claire played the part perfectly. Just like a photo shoot! 
All that to say, here are some of Anna Claire's  best "poses" from her recent "photo shoots"!!




1 comment:

Kristi said...

Annie, if I were there, I would teach her how to cock her head to the side when she smiles...like I did in every picture from middle - high school...and in every silly beauty pageant!!!